Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Updated Pictures!(Lots O' Pics!)

5K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Crema351 
#1 ·
Been a little while since I popped in here..I think I left somewhere around this picture last time:

So I'll start from there..ish.
I got stuck in some mud.

Ordered one rim from Automotive Warehouse to test it out on my truck, as I was in between getting Black or all Chrome.

I liked it. That one had a ding in it though, so I ordered 4 new ones..

Bought come clear corners from a buddy in Milton off of FordRangerForums..

I heard a weird grinding..thinking it was my brakes. Pop the rear drums off, to find BOTH e-brake cable things broken. Ah, I don't use it anyways..

Then bought an OHC off of another guy on FRF..

Tore it apart for paint and some LED mods..

The stock anchor points in my bed SUCK. So I made my own..

:)

See less See more
#3 ·
Had a Ranger meet with the Ontario Ranger Club in Brantford..
We neared 30 trucks at some point..

The FIRST ever Thunderbolt Ranger(Vin# is 001)

Some of us took down to the local river for some fun..

Then I did some offroading with my Dad in the H2, and my bro in the Durango. My truck did excellently..

Then I did a full on detail. 5 hours on my feet..but totally worth it!

Waxed..

#4 ·
Then just some random pictures I have..

So ya..theres my ranger. Next plans are for surely a lift and 32's. Doing a 3" spindle lift. Heres a comparison shot..

Opinions?
:)

#8 ·
@SVT: Thanks man! They work SO well. Used them many times now. I am thinking of adding some fold down ones in the bed floor so they are out of the way when I don't need them. I need those kind for carrying more than one dirt bike..

@jimmyk: Oh really? Hmm ok, when we looked at it(I mean, they were broken inside so we tired to piece it together) it looked like they pulled the brakes for my E-Brake. Either way, they were squealing incredibly loud. And thanks, I love the wheels. I like chrome..and black..so this was a perfect choice.

@Mrmagoo: Thanks Mr! It's little but it does what I need it too!

In the works right now is a custom bed extender, seeing as no one makes one for a stepside. Quick question, how do you attach a stock bed extender into the bed? Thats what I'm stuck on..I have the idea drawn up, and can be ready to weld anytime..but I just don't know how to hold it into my truck.

Stoked to get her lifted, also looking at doing a full exhaust system shortly(not just cat back)

#9 ·
Might as well update again! Some more pics..and what not:
I added a third Hella 500FF light to the front..

I added a Fire Scanner, hooked to a CB Whip

Bought some cool LED oval light up rings off of another Forum:

(The rear lights up brighter when brakes applied, the front lights up brighter when highbeams on)
Added a strobe kit..

Guess I don't have any of the front, but they are behind the grill..
I wanted a backrack..and no one makes them for Steppies, so I bought one off a fellow Ranger'r, and modded it..

I then added my CB..

Cleaned/waxed my rims for the winter..

Then just a recent shot..stock rims on for winter..

So ya..I love this truck so far. Going to lift it and but some BFG's on er in the spring. Hope ya like.

On a side note, my buddy's Dad has a friend who picked up a Raptor..and did the Veloci-Raptor. The thing is SWEEEEEEET ! oh man.

#13 ·
There's that old saying Blair...if you gotta ask, you can't afford it. lol

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I'm still holding out for an SVT enhancement.

Raptor production will not be long lived, I'm hoping SVT gives one last kick at the can before it's over by offering up a forced induction factory offering.

Safe to say I'd give SVT serious consideration, but no way I'd pay Hennessey prices for the Veloci-Raptor package.

Which is exactly why I never bothered asking price. ha ha ha

#14 ·
I will end up talking to him and I'll ask him. All I know is it says Supercharged on the sides. The number 600hp comes to mind but I am no where NEAR 100% sure its what it is..or if that means anything? He inherited money from his father when he died..so..he bought the Raptor and 2 2013 Shelby Mustangs, because. haha. My uncle works at the Ford dealership and I know they handled everything. I THINK he sent it to Hennessey, but I could be wrong. I am going to seriosly try and talk to him soon. haha

#16 ·
He inherited money from his father when he died..so..he bought the Raptor and 2 2013 Shelby Mustangs, because. haha.
Two '13 Shelby's and a blown Raptor. (probably couldn't decide which style of GT500 to buy and bought a coupe AND a 'vert lol)

WTF, you could drop dead tomorrow I suppose. Nice, wonder how long his licence will be around.

i found prices in 2010 that listed their 600 starting at $23,000
Raptor @ $75,000 (taxes in) + Hennnessy 600 package ( approx $25,000) = $100,000

Two '13 GT500's @ approx $75,000 each = $150,000

$250,000 = one happy salesman.

Now that's my idea of a blown inheritance.....get it ?? :icon_razz:

#20 ·
Its deffs the 600 model, He also added rims/tires, brakes..the works. My uncle who works at ford in the serivce dept said its about a 130,000CAD that hes put into it.. and he inherited a few Million, so thats just pocket change. He got a Black and White model Shelby Stang, last I heard anyways.

Hes an older guy in his 50s, my buddy said he doesn't speed around like you would think..I'm thinking to myself..HOW CAN YOU NOT?! Lol

#22 ·
Ya maybe, Idk. I do know the truck is mint as hell. And I'd love a Raptor. I'm torn between that and another truck, but I won't mention it here as I'm not sure if it would be liked ;) Most people hate on them because they don't know what they are capeable of.

On the other hand..I met the first snowfall today with a camera, and my street tires. Ohh how I wish I had snow tires or 4x4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.