Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

LA Customs-Edmonton

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  SVT4MT 
#1 ·
Anyone here have any work or have any dealings with this company. The website looks impressive and I was gonna look at getting some stuff done?:icon_question:

#4 ·
LaCustoms Performance check on BBB for true reviews

This post may be dead but if anyone is interested with my recent activities LaCustoms Performance, here it is:

November 25, 2014

Reviews/ rating on LaCustoms Facebook page is not true as I tried posting my experience and it was almost instantly deleted. Check on BBB (better business Bureau) website as this information cannot be altered/ deleted by LaCustoms.*

Had 3 things done by LaCustoms.*

1. Espar heater: works

2. Air lift suspension: blown fuses, malfunctioning remote, leak in the system, lies about how system works. LaCustoms says there is a problem with the product and their installation is correct.

3. Pacbrake exhaust brake: never worked from first day (October 28, 2014). LaCustoms claims there is a problem with the product and their installation is correct.

LaCustoms claim they will make good for the +$8,000 I paid them to do the work as I do not have the time.

Air lift suspensions claim a 2 hour install time and I've already spent more time going back to their shop and them looking and saying this is faulty. That is why I brought it in!

If my experience has happy ending with LaCustoms I will update otherwise steer very clear of them!

#5 ·
Fantastic.

I like the way you signed up, picked an ominous alias like "ConsumerBeware" , just so you could rip on a company no one's heard of....in a thread with three posts...in a thread that's three years old.

How long did you have to look for that one?

Call me a pessimist, but I'll take a wild guess and say I don't see you coming back with anything productive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.