Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Calendars going to press

4K views 113 replies 31 participants last post by  Black Ice 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I finally have everything straightend out with the calendars and will be printing them next week. This thread is to see how many people want the calendar and what quantities.

There are 100 calendars available and I beileve 30 are spoken for.

I have to figure out what it will cost to mail these out, or to ship them for a larger quantity, but I'm fairly sure that I can keep the price low/calendar. Once I have the price figured I will post it here and payment options. Paypal and cheque will likely be the options. I'll keep everyone in the loop, should have the info up sometime this weekend.

How to order:

you can PM me with your email address for paypal or just send it to
jdcrush@mts.net
Here are Sample shots of a couple of preview pages

this is just a proof hence the pen marks on it

See less See more
#19 ·
i'll take 2 :) i might take one for work lol :) just make sure my trucks on the cover :) lol j.k

#20 · (Edited)
all right guys, got back in late tonight I've got the pricing figured out. The calendars wil be $6.50 each shipping included. I've the price as low as possible and if there is some money left over it can got to get the bumper stickers done. I'll have my paypal account info up here tommorow for those that wish to pay that way. For those wishing to pay by cheque send me a PM with your mailing address, and I will send you mine.
:jumping0045::happy-102::happy116::bouncy::excited::cool-smiley-9027::jumping0044::jumping0045::jumping0045:

#50 · (Edited)
I'm also wondering what kind of calendar to expect??

I'd like to get myself one... But I'm wondering what kind of quality these are going to be before I go buying a bunch for friends and family?!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.