Attention ALL fordtough.ca members......it's time to fire up your digital cameras and your creative eye....
Ride Of The Month is back !!!!
Some basic guidelines to keep things fair (nothing new here) :
1. Minimum 10 posts to enter contest.
2. Same truck cannot win twice in calendar year.
3. Members may enter and win for as many different vehicles as they own.
Any and all are welcome , be they late model, classic, performance, garage queen, daily driver or whatever category you fit into.
Don't be shy with the pics either, voting is based on the vehicle, not the picture, so post whatever you feel showcases your truck the best !!
Frequently, the question is posted about HOW to post pics....two basic options available to you.
1) Create a fordtough.ca album in your profile, and follow the instructions to download from your computer to your profile album. Once the pics are downloaded, right click on the pic and a pop-up box should appear. Copy the pictures address. Go to the thread you want to post the pic in and click on the little yellow square in the header of the "Reply" box...it looks like a mountain on a postcard. Another pop up box should appear. Copy your pictures address and hit the button....voila'. Pic posted.
2) Option #2 is to use a Photobucket account...much easier IMO. It's free, and pretty easy to use, with the added flexibility that you can post the same pic on another forum if you wish, and you don't have to reload it.
Entries will be accepted until Saturday morning, Aug 25, voting will run until Thursday Aug 30, 18:00 EST, at which time a winner will be declared.
Once again, up for grabs is an exclusive ford tough.ca decal for your ride.
Enter NOW !!