Oh why the heck not. Let's see if this old girl can get some votes among these city trucks.
- almost brand new! 52 000 km
- 6.4 diesel, MBRP DPF delete, H&S tuned
- 4x4 with 3.73s, ZF stick shift
- Michelin LTX A/T2 on Ford 18" wheels to replace the stock 17" steelies
- Trailtech flat deck w/ gooseneck hitch
- custom cargo lamp
- Firestone Ride Right air springs in the back
- Lightforce 240 Blitz x2 to light up the long, dark winters
lots of other sexy mods, too. lol ........ 125 watt oil pan heater, twin 60 watt battery pads, FIA winter front and summer front, FIA Wrangler seat covers
pic 1) this is taken @ midnight off the front porch. it's bright up here these days.
pic 2) this was last year - ran about 1300 km that long weekend up the Mayo Road and across the gravel Robert Campbell 'highway' which was washed out in quite a few places. gooood times.
pic 3) last year again. all cleaned up after a weekend of doin' fuel wood.