Looking to buy a new expedition - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 09:34 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Sicksoh
Looking to buy a new expedition

Hey everyone this isn't my first time buying a new vehicle but thought I would ask everyones opinion. We are going to be ordering a new expedition and just wondering what one can say and do to talk them down form where the price is. I do have an X-plan number but I am tihnking about maybe holding onto it to see how far I can jew them down, but would like alittle insight on exactly what to say to get the best deal possible. The ped will have to be ordered in it isn't one that is on the lot either. Hope domronr csn give me a hand.

And ya that means the ol PSD will probaly have to go even though I really don't want it too. thanks everyone

2006 PSD CC FX4 Sport SRW S/B
SCT with custom tunes by Quick tricks, Grand Rock turbo back dual 6" Miter cut stacks,
Xenon Fender flares,Tinted factory tails, Recon white lightning L.E.D. light bar, Glasstite topper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 02:59 PM

congrats in advance on the expo,most dealers get their vehicles at less than msrp so they have some neg room,but is only about 3-5k less they make their money on add-ons.

a moments silence for the shelbyx,i hope her new owner enjoys as much.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 08:21 PM

Buy a slightly used/demo one, you will save huge! They depreciate very quickly. I still think this is fords most overpriced vehicle new.
07+ models look sweet though...

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2008, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Ya if I could find a slightly used one that is just right I would probaly go that route. And yes I agree with you on the overpricing. you would tihnk that with the companies being in the position they are in right now they would lower there prices just alittle.

SCT with custom tunes by Quick tricks, Grand Rock turbo back dual 6" Miter cut stacks,
Xenon Fender flares,Tinted factory tails, Recon white lightning L.E.D. light bar, Glasstite topper
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2008, 10:55 AM

Have you checked out the Saskatchewan AutoTrader online? There are abunch of them in there.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2008, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

yep but it has to be an 08 or 09 black limited with black leather interioir I am a very picky person when it comes to buying a new vehicle.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2008, 12:21 PM

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2008, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Ya seen that one only problem is that is the MAX version don't want something quite that long. Will ostly be for the wife
thanks though

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode