Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

How Far Can You Drive On Empty?

5K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  shelbyx1 
#1 ·
#2 ·
i would say from when the needle is lined up with the mark, maby and i stretch maby 40-50k...in the city.....on highway....10-20k lol

i do the o shit is out of gas test......take off from a light and depending how hard i am on the skinny peddle it studders. and thats how i determine how far i go... if im on the highway i dont go under 1/4.

#10 ·
Must be spring break or something, its even cracking $1.15/L at the cheap spots out here too. I'm used to $1.07/L being bad, this is just ridiculous. Downtown Vancouver's apparently cracking $1.30/L right now from what I hear.. LR

#15 ·
They're not bad little cars, driven a few and I'd put them up against a Civic or the sort no problem. I hate cars, but I hate paying for gas too when my truck eats as much as a lifted V8 truck. I've considered buying a completely POS plain jane one as a DD and keeping the Ranger for hunting and camping trips. LR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.