Mods Have Started - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 12:51 AM Thread Starter

Mods Have Started

Sold my Excursion yesterday. Started on the mods today. Ordered Upfitter Switches for the dash. Good old Ebay. Picking up a Ford OEM nav radio with satellite tomorrow and on Fri/Mon picking up a Retrax roll top cover. The rolltop was on the 08 F350 that I sold in 09. The guy lives in Red Deer. Gave me a hell of a deal on that. $350. Gotta mount my Trans4mer setup back on the 07 as well. And so it begins.

2007 F350 Shortbox Lariat 6.0 Diesel, Husky Floorliners, 08 Bed Extender, EGR Delete(Unplugged EGR Valve), Retrax rolltop cover. 2011 Tailgate with step and camera, Airaid Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Upfitter switches. Sinister Diesel Coolant Bypass Filter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 08:36 PM

Excellent. The addiction is as strong as ever.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

Ordered new mounting brackets for the Trans4mer winch setup yesterday and the Retrax fits great. Bought a 07 6.0 Diesel Ford factory diagnostics manual from Ebay. Never know when you might need that. Next is exhaust(not sure about intake yet) Tuner/monitor. and so on.

2007 F350 Shortbox Lariat 6.0 Diesel, Husky Floorliners, 08 Bed Extender, EGR Delete(Unplugged EGR Valve), Retrax rolltop cover. 2011 Tailgate with step and camera, Airaid Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Upfitter switches. Sinister Diesel Coolant Bypass Filter.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 12:42 AM

Keep going... the economy needs you.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

Got a Newer Tailgate with the step today. Needs a little TLC but was well worth it. No damage. Discovered when I got home it has the built in Camera. What a bonus.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Ordered the drivers side hinge for my new tailgate. Was looking at getting it repainted but the parts guy suggested taking it to the detailer in they're shop. He looked at it and said he could buff most of the scratches out. He said they were dog scratches. So I should have my tailgate back by Thursday.

My new Upfitter switches arrived today as well so I have a little work to do tomorrow. What's nice is that Ford sells the complete kit with the wiring harnesses,fuse and relay block and mounting bracket all included.

Ordered a coolant bypass filter system today from Ebay.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:37 AM

Slow down Mugsy, I can't keep up.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 03:17 AM Thread Starter

Picked up my Ford Logo Bedmat for the box at Ford today.

Oh forgot, my Smoked vent visors should arrive any day now.

Jenn installed my Ford tough Decal and my new REAL TRUCKS RATTLE Decal on Sunday.

I'm thinking I'm forgetting something. Oh I know, Kevin at Rapid Revolutions is working on a price for a 4 inch exhaust, Edge Insight Monitor, SCT Tuner with EGR shutoff and possibly an intake. Not sure about the intake yet after what happened to my previous truck, Gotta get all this done before the weather changes. Oh and Mudflaps.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...t=100_4168.jpg
My upfitter switches.

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

Okay guys. I need help. How do post an actual photo on here. I have a photobucket account. I figured out how to upload the link but not the pic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode