Edmonton Ranger owners who want parts! - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

Edmonton Ranger owners who want parts!

Hey, Found an 05 ranger 4.0L auto 4x4 that was rolled and i want some parts off it but dont want to deal with the rest of it. As of now he wants to keep it together and sell whole and said I could have it for $1200. The truck has 35000kms on it and only body part salvageable is the tailgate. And i want to take the motor and bucket seats, brakes and a few other odds and ends but for anybody who wants a driveshaft, t/case, diff, any other interior parts, speakers etc we can get a killer deal on some parts, we can just scrap it for what parts we want or can sell and split what we get for the body/chassis at a auto scrapper. I am thinking about getting it myself but it would make it much simpler if i can find some other ppl who want some parts off it.
any takers let me know!

2004 Ranger FX4 4.0L auto. reg cab, Short box. Gibson Dual cat-back, Superchips Flashpaq, NKG iridium's,k&n filters, Boston acoustic sl80's. Roll-n-lock, ventshades, garmin nav, etc. 31x10.5.15 Wrangler Territories on Alcoa's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 AM

I'd be in for both diffs, both DS and maybe the T-case... PM me more info pls!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 02:14 AM Thread Starter

Going to look at and hopefully buy tomorrow if it what it's supposed to be. Found out today that there is no airbags or stereo and is on steelies, but besides that interior is intact and engine, transmission, drivetrain, brakes, etc are all fine! Excellent low mileage parts truck!

2004 Ranger FX4 4.0L auto. reg cab, Short box. Gibson Dual cat-back, Superchips Flashpaq, NKG iridium's,k&n filters, Boston acoustic sl80's. Roll-n-lock, ventshades, garmin nav, etc. 31x10.5.15 Wrangler Territories on Alcoa's.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode