Car/Truck Show Pics: Friday Cruise night in Waterdown - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2011, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to 98nascartruck
Friday Cruise night in Waterdown

THis Cruise night is about year old and really getting started and finally gotout this in friday evening. it starts at 5pm till dusk. had a prtty turnout of some great looking cars and trucks classic to newer stuff!!!! If anyone can chekout this cruise night out sometime and it goes to Sept 16th and it held tthe Canadian tire on Hwy 5 and esat of Hwy 6 from Classions Corners!!!! Here is link to pics from this cruise night othis past friday night:

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...uise%20nights/

Gordon
Proud owner of 1998 NASCAR special edition F-150
(Celebrates 50 yrs of NASCAR and the F series truck)

My Pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 01:33 PM

Had I not had a friend with his vintage fire truck show up outside my place on Friday night, or known about this local cruise night in Waterdown, I would have been there.

The drive out from Brantford in my /06 screw wouldn't have taken long.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Master Mechanic

Send a message via MSN to v8ranger
some sweet looking rides nice pics

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

This Cruise night started sometime lsat summer and just never made otoiut to it untill tis pas Friday night. It did ttook awhile for everyone to show up and ended up with a ppretty car/trucks. SO..lookslike a couple of good good cruise nights in the hamilton/Burlington area during the weekday evenings. Most of you know about the Wed Night Cruise night at Burlington Mall on the south side of Zellers!!!! Then there ao another good one at Peir 4 Park in Hamilton on THursday evening( I THINK) and then thi son on Friday night in Waterdown!!! If trhe weatehr good I will be at Burlington and Warterdown and maybe at Peir 4 park one!!!

Gordon

Gordon

My Pictures
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 04:14 PM

Garage
Some cool cars. I really like the Roadrunner and the light colored Cougar with the black vinyl roof.

The Hauler - '05 F-350 4x4 CC Dually 6.0 Powerstroke
The Project - '90 Ford Bronco 4x4
The wife's - '11 Ford Escape
For every minute you are away from work...you can add two minutes to your life!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 04:52 PM

Looks like a show that may be starting to get a bit of hold. So many shows around but none that bring out large numbers of quality vehicles. Not complaining but it would be good to see a large show.....if even once or twice a summer that has a large turnout....something like the Street Machine Nationals south of the border. I know...everything is bigger in the States.

If the weather is good, I will try and make it out this Friday with the freshly redone F350

2001 F350 CC SWB 6spd....currently getting a complete 'makeover'. Stay tuned.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

THe onl;y show that had awesome turn out use to be the Canadian Truck Nationals held in London,Ont and the slowly went a way because of alck of good sponsors. Actuallty latelythe bhsow that hs great turn out is Vanfest that held southof Loudon,Ont. This show gets truck's and Van's from Canada and even in the states!!!!!!

Gordon

My Pictures
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 11:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to lumberjack
A big show that just took place was in Bothwell but that show only happens once a year and is only a saturday event which will bring in over 1500 cars/trucks. Plus it has a swap meet and a selling area if your looking to buy a old car/truck or sell 1.

Lumberjack
2010 F150 Supercrew 4X4
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 11:43 AM

The Fleetwood Country Kruise-in in London is held in June and usually has 3000 cars and trucks.
There's usually 2-300 cars at the Ben-mar cruise on Saturday nights which is just
outside Paris at Paris Rd and Powerline Rd
Like Loosewheel said ,there is nothing in Canada that compares to the big shows in the U.S.
I went to the Syracuse Nationals a few weeks ago and they had 8 - 10 thousand cars
and over 300 vendors plus a car corral and a swap meet
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

MAN...I forgot about that Fleetwood show I know the cruis enight in Burlington that use to be at Mapleview centre at one time had abouty 500 every WEd night and lately they have been change venue an dnow thye have at Bulrington Mall by Zeller( where theyhave farmer's market) atthe south side of the mall. they usually have 200-300(Just guessing) show up. I think on Fris or sat night at Cdn Tire GTA(Queenway area) hs ALOT of vehicles showing up. I have told to chek it out sometime!!!!
I will agree abaout the show's in the states get ALOT more vehicles than here in Canada. I usualy go to the All Truck Natoinals in Carlisle,Pa 1st of August they have absout 5,000 trucks they have mini-truck,full size and even the BIG rigs too!!!!!

Gordon

Gordon

My Pictures

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode