Friday Car Cruise Night in Waterdown - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to 98nascartruck
Friday Car Cruise Night in Waterdown

I should have posted this earlier but having problem getting FT site to up load....BUT wanted to let everyone know about this cruise night is back and doing great when weather was nice....This cruise nigh is in it 4th year and starting to get alot of attention...this past Friday was the worst one by being at 95% full!!!!

They have door prizes and 50/50 draw half goes to a great cause of CITY KIDZ.....HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE and se some great looking car and trucks. If yo don't want put you ride in just stop by and say "HEY" to me!!

The location is at the Canadian Tire/ Boston Pizza on Hwy 5 and just east of Hwy 6 and across from Walmart!!!!!

Gordon

Gordon
Proud owner of 1998 NASCAR special edition F-150
(Celebrates 50 yrs of NASCAR and the F series truck)

My Pictures

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode