Review Darknight Tuning dpf delete saved my truck - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-05-2019, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Forum Newbie

Review Darknight Tuning dpf delete saved my truck

Hi.

Just want to post a review of these amazing guys. My names bobby and I have a 2016 Ford f-350, I use it to tow a small work trailer and occasionally my camper.

I had been to numerous ford dealers and I dont know how many small diesel shops. My consensus is that people know about the older trucks but not the newer. Ive had some many problems with the emissions it was time to do something. Buddy of mine had his truck done with darknight at the cambridge shop. Looks like they have a few shops in Canada.

I have never in my life dealt with a company that was so brutally honest and helpful. From there website I basically had all the info I needed and was ready to book, but I thought id call just to see. realized it was a message system which was fine.

When they called back I got schooled in diesel knowledge. like way above and beyond. All they had to do was book me in but they literally wouldn't without making sure I knew everything. The maintenence, etc.

They dont even sell parts or maintenance. it was like it was personal for them. The guy on the phone listened to my experiences at ford and was probably more angry then I was about it.

All I can say is the tuning is incredible, My other buddy has a 14 With a bulldog delete tuner and its total garbage compared to mine (he's now booked in to switch to darknight)

I went with the Top of the line package minus the turbo back to keep the factory tailpipe, so just an MBRP delete pipe. Also a Cold air intake. I monitor everything on my smartphone. I was 2000 All in, Cannot believe for that price it blows everything away. They explained thats because of the automation.

I get text reminders from them to clean my turbo, type of oil to use, tons of things. Once in there system it basically holds your hand and walks you through getting the best out of your diesel.

I wish dealing with all companies was like this.

I'm excited to read up more on here. seems like lots people willing to help ( I also posted this on powerstroke.org) I assume thats ok?

New to these message places. but willing to learn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-06-2019, 05:03 AM

Garage
Always a nice change to hear some good news, mostly people sign up to rant.

Congrats on your positive experience with this retailer, and welcome, all six of the regulars on this site are great !!

801A - 6550 lb bundle of joy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode