I'm back From the boonies, got a couple quick stories - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Bush_aholic
I'm back From the boonies, got a couple quick stories

Well I just got back from the middle of nowhere survived the ticks, not really bad this year...

I am ashamed I shouldn't even be posting for another week because I am driving a CHEVY at the moment.....

WHAT!!!! Long story short the Dually at work broke down so we needed a truck that can go in the bush and not worry about getting used\muddy or scratched so I gave the other crew my F250 for the bush, and I have a stupid rental that I can't do F... all with, it's 2007 2500 6.6 Duramax...I feel like a trader, that's alright though my Ford hat is never coming off all week....I have gotten a few funny looks because of the hat\truck combo already.

Anyways that's enough babel for now lot's of catch up to do. I got a couple pic's to post up...finally got stuck this year it's was with the 250, nothing crazy just the cheese cutters let me down.....

Nice to see a few new members too! Welcome all...

I will post the rest later...

I only drive in the city, to get out of it!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to Coruptyed
cant wait for the pics Gab, and did you bury the Chevy in the mud and burn it like it deserved to be or just drive the hell out of it(by that i mean try and get a top speed of 80km out of it )

The F150 UFO
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Master Mechanic

Send a message via MSN to v8ranger
post pics man sounds like fun

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruptyed View Post
cant wait for the pics Gab, and did you bury the Chevy in the mud and burn it like it deserved to be or just drive the hell out of it(by that i mean try and get a top speed of 80km out of it )
I just got it today, when I say I can't do F all with it I mean cosmetic damage, it's still going in the bush just not so bad of terrain... I already got a little mud on it, bottomed out on a tiny ass rock(never had that prob with the Ford BTW) I hammer the gas full pin on every take off and it don't even squeal the tires pulled a break stand though....gotta love a crappy rental...hahaha

I'll try to be good now that I got the first day out of my system before it breaks...lol

10 MORE POSTS TO GO.....

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:50 PM

thats why you take the extra insurance lol (see my post of a buddy and an 08 f250 lol )

they dont call chevies frame draggers for nothin.... rig welders out here hardly use them because there always bottoming out offroad when on the job
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayinHp View Post
thats why you take the extra insurance lol (see my post of a buddy and an 08 f250 lol )

they dont call chevies frame draggers for nothin.... rig welders out here hardly use them because there always bottoming out offroad when on the job
I remember that pic...lol don't think I will go that crazy....

I couldn't get over how easy it bottomed out, every rock I had to make shure I had the tires on the rock or it would hit the frame.... That's bull

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

Well I was parking the truck off the road and I sunk, so I pulled out of the hole no problem, silly me I just back right back into the hole and parked for the day since I got out so easy the first time, well that wasn't the case the second time...... Nothing a quick pull from the F350 couldn't cure

I like this pic, a couple of the guy's goofing off in the 12 footer after finding a nice hood orniment....

We saw a lot of bears but they were all way to fast to get a pic, you should see those suckers climb down a tree from about 20 feet up it's crazy,

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:32 PM

Great pics
I love up north
Thats what I need a nice ornament for my house

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

There is a little plastic pouch glued to the visor of the Chevy that holds the insurance....I was messing around looking at everything, I pulled out the insurance papers and someone wrote "WHAT A TURD" on the back of the plastic pouch, hahaha

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:38 PM

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode