Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Canadian Truck Nationals Aug 25-26

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  98nascartruck 
#1 ·
The Canadian Truck Nationals is on for another year. There was talk of a change and I just called California Carsmetics and talked to Shawn Brooks. The date and place has moved. This year it will be at the Best Western Stoneridge Inn at Hwy 401 and Hwy 4 in London, on August 25-26. They mailed out the flyers yesterday, to everyone that was at the show last year. Once I get it, I'll scan it and post it up. They are working on the website, so details will be available soon.
I've been attending this show since 1995. The last couple of years have gone downhill a bit. Hopefully the change of venue will give it a kick.

#5 ·
Count me in, only about a 20 min drive for me :)
And NO I aint entering my truck, no one wants to see a dinged and scratched truck on the show line :p Who knows I may even have my new center caps by then, if they can ever get off that damn slow boat from China or Taiwan or wherever they make em.

#11 ·
There was a good turn-out of trucks on Sunday and not as good in years past!! I think between wet weather on Sat and having a new place to hold it!!!!

Congrats to Sportruk on getting 2 awards...Top 25 in show and also he got the Best Engineered truck!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.