Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Attending

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

Hamilton Meet November 17th noon (Go-Kart challenge)

12K views 108 replies 8 participants last post by  Smokefan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Go Kart racing than mid afternoon lunch.

I need some maybes or for sures before I can arrange the event, I will post details next week.

As always suggestions welcome!

#65 ·
^^^Please check to see if this is correct let me know if I am missing anyone or need to add anyone.

Address : 193 Cavell Ave. Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8N 8C9 (905) 545-0055

Directions : http://www.kartvision.com/hamilton/directions.html

11:45am, it takes about 15 minutes to license and sign up.
If you have your own helmet, you are allowed to use it.

#6 ·
Workin that weekend

#7 ·
There have been some schedule changes where I work and so far I know what I'm working for the next 2 weeks. Once I know for sure what my sched is like for Nov I can say if I will be there or not, but I will do my best. Put me down for a maybe for now but hopefully I'll know more by the end of the week.

#10 ·
Far as I know either day was good for me......UNLESS there is a family thing and most likely not....BUT never know about my family!!! Plus I am trying to take a trip down to see my youngest brother in Kentucky again and probably doing that in the next few weeks!!!!

#14 ·
Working that weekend also.

#23 ·
Ok its definite, I have the days off I need so I am there.

Matt --- could you bring the light bar and I'll bring the cash.

I'll make sure I have everyone's 3M tape with me as well.

#27 ·
gents,

sorry i haven't been looking too closely at posts on here, i've been faily busy with that shitty schedule i was working!!
i can't make it though. sorry guys!!

plus i'm sure you all wouldnt want to hang out with a guy driving a honda prelude...LOL, my baby is going away this weekend hopefully :( a very sad day!!

#35 ·
That Pink car has been a 2 time past Champion in Mini-stock and it has always been a fast car at Flamboro!!!! This past season has been our worst year with many problems during the year...we are glad this season is over!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.