Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Sat Feb 27 GTG - Boston Pizza Mississauga

MEET/G2G: 
6K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  SKRWZ 
#1 ·
I thought I would see if there would be any interest in another meet before spring arrives.

Suggested date is Sat March 13th at Noon

Boston Pizza Mississauga
6978 Financial Drive
Mississauga, ON L5N 8J4

#34 ·
Ben -- I'll be heading out around 11:30 AM so if you are going and want to convoy down there give me a call on my cell, you should still have the number.

#45 ·
Nice to meet everyone today. Good to catch up and nice to meet new member Gary :icon_razz:

In attendance were:

bhhracer
Blue Oval
SKRWZ
f150phule
canadianedge
hogdust

#49 ·
Do you guys meet on any other days of the week? Like say a Wednesday night? Next Saturday is going to be my last one for a while since my schedule at work is changing. My "new" weekends are Wednesdays and Thursdays..yeah it sucks but hey I got the position I wanted!!

#50 ·
We have tried that in the past with a few members showing up and I guess we could try again and see what happens.

ALSO....starting May 12th the Wednesday Night Cruise that was at Mapleview Mall as changed location to Burlington Mall. I will be there every night(weather permitting) and will get more info and thoughts when it gets closer!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.