Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Are you interested in All-Truck Nationals?

Ford Nationals Meet?!?

4K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Smokefan 
#1 ·
Just curious if they're is any desire for us to meet up as a group and head down south to the All-truck nationals in Carlisle,Pennsylvania? I've been to the All Ford nationals and it was a BLAST! it was probably the largest gathering i've ever seen! It'd be interesting to go as a group with our Ford tough stickers on the trucks!

The show is a 2 day event from August 8th-10th. Carlisle is approximately 7hrs away..not that bad of a drive!:icon_biggrin:

#4 ·
There are some good ones here in Ontario like:
Ford & Merc Truck Nats in Arthur
Canadian Truck Nats in London
Vanfest in Aylmer,Ont....don't be fooled by the name of the show there are alot trucks that show up!!!!

I will say this if anyone wants to check out a big truck and don't mind driving to it.....need to go to All Truck Nats down in Carlisle,Pa!!!!!!

#6 ·
Just the Arthur is a Ford or Merc trucks and there is a All Ford Show in Carlisle,Pa!!!! For me it doesn't manner if its a Ford show or not...I just like going to shows and see what everyone has done to there trucks!!!!

#10 ·
NO PROBLEM Matt!!!

I haven't to the All Ford SHow BUT I have heard from people have been there that is mainly cars( Mustangs,Tornios,T-birds,Cougars,etc). There are a few trucks that show up at All Ford Show BUT there are ALOT more at the All Truck Nats.

#17 ·
Yes i attended the All ford nationals in 2005 i believe. It is the most incredible thing ive seen. They're are plenty of Canadians as well don't be fooled! I've been to car shows here and lemme tell you this was the biggest best car show id ever seen! They had the "crazy horse" bronco from Trucks TV on display as long as Stacey david signing autographs. Theres Demo's , Swap meet , Dyno Runs, all kinds of things. i bought southern box sides from a gentlemen from texas $35 dollars. tell me where you can get that kind of deal!

#18 ·
awwww crap..guess that means I gotta get the truck painted this spring..knock out a few dents...so much for the mod budget :icon_lol: I'd like to go but its a long way off.

#19 ·
i think that'd be a cool idea to go to a ford meet!!! i wonder if my uncle goes to that one. he's a ford NUT and is always in the states for ford/car shows!

i do have a question though. I run 94 octane, i wonder how many gas stations on the way would be able to satisfy my trucks needs??? and it would be american gas too, so probably watered down? lol

#21 ·
i don't know if you lad's know this , but American gas is MUCH better then our Canadian its usually higher octane and you'll get better fuel millage...also its ALWAYS cheaper?!?!!

My aunt is an avid cross border shopper and she ALWAYS goes across with 1/4 tank or less. and when they sat down and calculated on average she got a minimum of 100km more per tank!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.