Autowreckers,international shipping and french language. - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 02:23 AM Thread Starter

Autowreckers,international shipping and french language.

hello, do you know if one Autowreckers in quebec made international shipping and speak french?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 04:58 AM

Garage
Not many frequent members here from Quebec, so not sure about that.

My opinion only, but I'd say most of Canada doesn't have any use for Quebec because they refuse to speak English like the rest of the country. Go figure.

801A - 6550 lb bundle of joy
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 05:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT4MT View Post
Not many frequent members here from Quebec, so not sure about that.

My opinion only, but I'd say most of Canada doesn't have any use for Quebec because they refuse to speak English like the rest of the country. Go figure.
it's a little crazy no?

but in this case do you know a wreckers outiside quebec..

for the fact that he don't speak english it's the same here in belgium,with the "flamand" and we the "wallon"

A part of the flamand need to cut the land in 2 part and refused to speak french and he wan't we speak flamand, but it's not possible for me and a lot of wallon because the first national language is french and a lot off reason...

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 07:39 AM

As I understand it, Dutch is the first language of Belgium. Followed by French. I read that over 60% of your country is Dutch, 38% French, and 2% German. It sounds alot like Canada. We have 2 official languages too. French and East Indian. with a few English thrown in for balance. LOL . Sometimes it seems that way. Actually, It's English and French. Too many languages just serve to confuse people and commerce
My Family is Dutch. From Dokkum Friesland Netherlands. We travel there about every 3 years, 2011 being the last time. My Cousin, Who is a diamond buyer, living in De Boer travels to Belgium alot. We are going to visit them in 2014. I'm going to see if we can take a trip there, as it sounds like a beautiful country. As for Auto Wreckers that ship to Europe, I know that 400 Auto Wreckers ships to Oz, I can't see why they couldn't ship to Europe. I will check with them, and let you know.

Gerry

Wright it in script, Wrap it in blue, and Drop it in the winners circle!

Classic Ford Truck Club ; Member Rep
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 08:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Skool View Post
As I understand it, Dutch is the first language of Belgium. Followed by French. I read that over 60% of your country is Dutch, 38% French, and 2% German. It sounds alot like Canada. We have 2 official languages too. French and East Indian. with a few English thrown in for balance. LOL . Sometimes it seems that way. Actually, It's English and French. Too many languages just serve to confuse people and commerce
My Family is Dutch. From Dokkum Friesland Netherlands. We travel there about every 3 years, 2011 being the last time. My Cousin, Who is a diamond buyer, living in De Boer travels to Belgium alot. We are going to visit them in 2014. I'm going to see if we can take a trip there, as it sounds like a beautiful country. As for Auto Wreckers that ship to Europe, I know that 400 Auto Wreckers ships to Oz, I can't see why they couldn't ship to Europe. I will check with them, and let you know.

Gerry
yes great..but in belgium it's french in first and dutch in second german is a little part of poeple here.

let me know let me know..and thank you..
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:

Gerry
Don't confuse the poor man Gerry. I am sure they have their share of East Indians!

Such is life. Just passing through.

04 F150 FX4 Screw 5.4 with couple of mods
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 02:38 AM

Quote:

Gerry
when I went to Agricultural college back in the 80s , the male population was 80% dutch, 10% irish and 10% english no east indians
I'm Welsh/Irish/Swiss, no alegiences.

the dutch boys would always say "if you ain't dutch you ain't much"
the rest of us would say "should have brought twice as many half as far"
then the fists would fly and keg would get opened. only place I was ever the little guy. those crazy buggers would fight each other just for the fun of it! local bar would empty out as soon as we showed up.

oops sorry no more highjack.
cheers James

[SIGPIC]
summer: RIP 72 Bronc, 68 Merc,
Daily:94 Exp xlt , Barney the PSD CW
projects: all on hold for now
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 04:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo View Post
Don't confuse the poor man Gerry. I am sure they have their share of East Indians!
yes we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Mercury250Ranger View Post
when I went to Agricultural college back in the 80s , the male population was 80% dutch, 10% irish and 10% english no east indians
I'm Welsh/Irish/Swiss, no alegiences.

the dutch boys would always say "if you ain't dutch you ain't much"
the rest of us would say "should have brought twice as many half as far"
then the fists would fly and keg would get opened. only place I was ever the little guy. those crazy buggers would fight each other just for the fun of it! local bar would empty out as soon as we showed up.

oops sorry no more highjack.
cheers James
no problem i like this type of story it's great to read this tread..
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2013, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Gerry
you've got some news for me?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2013, 06:31 PM

laurent ... I work with a few guy's from Quebec . Give me a few day's and I will try and get you some information .

Is there one auto wrecker you had in mind ?

Load It Like A Railcar........................... Drive It Like A Stockcar..........................

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode