FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts - View Single Post - Mastercraft Storage Solutions
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 05:19 AM Thread Starter
SVT4MT

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4000 View Post
......I've only taken the parts out of the box to inspect them, but I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the quality, especially for the low price. I thought it would be cheaply screwed together with self-tapping sheet metal screws, but it's actually made with machine screws and threaded inserts. Overall, they seem to have put a lot of thought into designing these.

No problem b , glad it helped you out and that you're happy with your purchase.

I still have to put mine together, but if it's like any of the others, assembly is easy and likely will take less than an hour.

Good point with the machine screws and threaded inserts feature...forgot to mention that in my review.

The parts are well labelled, taking out a lot of guesswork in the assembly process, even to the point as to indicating orientation (top/front etc)

Just for clarification, the rolling unit I have in the basement (vise and bench grinder mounted) has a 3/4 inch top, as opposed to the garage unit, which is inch and a half.

801A - 6550 lb bundle of joy

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome