Random pics - Page 2 - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 10:44 PM
 
taisa899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario
Posts: 4,934
Send a message via MSN to taisa899
Celsius sucks. Besides a 10min drive and I'm in Detroit so I might as well be American!!



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Nitrous is like a beautiful girl with an STD. You know you want to hit it but you're afraid of the consequences
taisa899 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 08:51 PM
 
murray99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pitt Meadows BC
Posts: 686
So much for washing the truck this year
Glen

murray99 is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 02:48 PM
 
shelbyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bonnyville alberta
Posts: 2,401
nice pics,as for the snow bring it on i want to test my new quad and blade combo(new to me/prev enjoyed)


a moments silence for the shelbyx,i hope her new owner enjoys as much.
shelbyx1 is offline  
 
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Northern Supercrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: watson lake, yukon
Posts: 4,280
Send a message via MSN to Northern Supercrew
More pics

Hey guys..still around ...been a busy summer and fall for me..But took the time to get a few more pics.

















2013 f150 Ecobeast
3.55 E locker
FX4 Screw
SSI tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Northern Supercrew is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 05:48 PM
 
SVT4MT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Port Elgin, Ontario
Posts: 4,741
Garage
Great pics Glen, that's some real back to basics accommodations, but looks like a blast !! Good to see you back !

801A - 6550 lb bundle of joy
SVT4MT is offline  
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
 
taisa899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario
Posts: 4,934
Send a message via MSN to taisa899
We really didn't need to see pics of the place you do what you do to those poor bears lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Nitrous is like a beautiful girl with an STD. You know you want to hit it but you're afraid of the consequences
taisa899 is offline  
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
 
lumberjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wallacetown
Posts: 2,701
Send a message via MSN to lumberjack
Nice pics Glen the fishies look good also, and the cabin well it needs some work, but other than that man you have it made up there fishing, off roading, and some really nice country side to look at and relax in.

Lumberjack
2010 F150 Supercrew 4X4
lumberjack is offline  
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 10:59 PM
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wroxeter Ontario
Posts: 693
Great Pics.
love the washed out road pics, winter melt or just huge rainfall?

anybody crossing those with 4x4 trucks/quads? or too deep to forge.

I would love to go back up there, wife and kids wouldn't like it much though.

I went in 1992, even took the Dempster up to Inuvik, then over into Alaska. rented a Uhaul cartrailer in Whitehorse and hauled a 1972 F350 crewcab special home even. that was a long trip!

Best holiday I ever took .
68Mercury250Ranger is offline  
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
 
Northern Supercrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: watson lake, yukon
Posts: 4,280
Send a message via MSN to Northern Supercrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT4MT View Post
Great pics Glen, that's some real back to basics accommodations, but looks like a blast !! Good to see you back !
Thanx Mike..


Quote:
Originally Posted by taisa899 View Post
We really didn't need to see pics of the place you do what you do to those poor bears lol




Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
Jim buddy...i've missed ya



Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjack View Post
Nice pics Glen the fishies look good also, and the cabin well it needs some work, but other than that man you have it made up there fishing, off roading, and some really nice country side to look at and relax in.
Thanx Grant..The decrepid cabin belongs to an old native guy..it's been neglected for years..it is god's country up here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Mercury250Ranger View Post
Great Pics.
love the washed out road pics, winter melt or just huge rainfall?

anybody crossing those with 4x4 trucks/quads? or too deep to forge.

I would love to go back up there, wife and kids wouldn't like it much though.

I went in 1992, even took the Dempster up to Inuvik, then over into Alaska. rented a Uhaul cartrailer in Whitehorse and hauled a 1972 F350 crewcab special home even. that was a long trip!

Best holiday I ever took .
Yup...just a shitload of spring melt...Happened to 2 other creeks as well..There is a bridge in there now. i've never been up the dempster..probably the same as the last time you travelled it..lol

2013 f150 Ecobeast
3.55 E locker
FX4 Screw
SSI tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Northern Supercrew is offline  
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 08:44 AM
 
Mrmagoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 1,566
Hey Glen, welcome back. You didn't keep those little hammer handles did you? Trout look nice. Nice pics, as Grant would say " post more "

Such is life. Just passing through.

04 F150 FX4 Screw 5.4 with couple of mods
Mrmagoo is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Couple random things about the newer Rangers I've learned.. Lone Ranger Ranger Forum 8 08-12-2010 01:36 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome