Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Random pics

6K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  lumberjack 
#1 ·
Been out looking for a moose or caribou, and took a few pics on the last few weekends.

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice pics. Unlike others...I love the snow. Bring it on. Farmers Almanac says we're getting a big dump this year in BC. I hope we get one like the "big one" in '72...36 feet of snow were I live! That was a blast.

#7 ·
Bring it on! I only got to use my 4x4 setup for 2 days last winter. Couldn't really test it out.

#8 ·
Yeh..the winter season bugs me too..40 years of them gets to ya..it wouldn't be so bad if they were shorter..:icon_cry: Snow from early Oct to late April tires me out....on the upside, all the snow here has melted..except on that road in the last pic. But when the snow starts to stay, the caribou show up as well..30 miles from my place..drive up and take your pick of bulls:icon_biggrin: Not sporting, but my tummy don't care;)

#19 ·
Thanx Mike..:)

We really didn't need to see pics of the place you do what you do to those poor bears lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
Jim buddy...i've missed ya:icon_biggrin:

Nice pics Glen the fishies look good also, and the cabin well it needs some work, but other than that man you have it made up there fishing, off roading, and some really nice country side to look at and relax in.
Thanx Grant..The decrepid cabin belongs to an old native guy..it's been neglected for years..it is god's country up here.

Great Pics.
love the washed out road pics, winter melt or just huge rainfall?

anybody crossing those with 4x4 trucks/quads? or too deep to forge.

I would love to go back up there, wife and kids wouldn't like it much though.

I went in 1992, even took the Dempster up to Inuvik, then over into Alaska. rented a Uhaul cartrailer in Whitehorse and hauled a 1972 F350 crewcab special home even. that was a long trip!

Best holiday I ever took . :icon_cool:
Yup...just a shitload of spring melt...Happened to 2 other creeks as well..There is a bridge in there now. i've never been up the dempster..probably the same as the last time you travelled it..lol

#18 ·
Great Pics.
love the washed out road pics, winter melt or just huge rainfall?

anybody crossing those with 4x4 trucks/quads? or too deep to forge.

I would love to go back up there, wife and kids wouldn't like it much though.

I went in 1992, even took the Dempster up to Inuvik, then over into Alaska. rented a Uhaul cartrailer in Whitehorse and hauled a 1972 F350 crewcab special home even. that was a long trip!

Best holiday I ever took . :icon_cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.