Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Hey from Perth Ontario

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Also Ran 
#1 ·
Gday, just got a 2000 Ranger XLT. It was a US truck until 2014 and the body is in amazing shape. Pretty much stock and bare bones. Decent cap and full tow package, 132,000 miles on it. That's about it. Right now just want to bullet proof it, make it last and find a decent set of snows. Hope to add what I know and learn what I don't. I'm mostly a bikes guy but pretty quick on the up take. Any info on this models gremlins would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

#4 ·
Welcome to the site. My limited understanding of later year Rangers is that they get very thirsty and some Mazda pickup parts will fit. Enjoy and now for some shameless promotion. Check out the Bump thread. It's a great thread to go to when nothing is going on or when you're bored. I started it shortly after Astro Glide took over to promote conversation of any kind. Got tired of seeing no new threads/posts today for days in a row. Beware, some of us have a strange or overly developed sense of humour. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the satisfaction of having made wise decisions to get a Ford and join our group!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.