Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Went to the Auto Show

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  1white08fx2 
#1 ·
Went to the Canadian International Auto Show on the weekend, was there for 3 hours and didn't get to see everything. Started at the Ford booth (OBVIOUSLY) and spent like 2 hours there lol. I LOVE the new Mustang and F-150. They look amazing in person, pictures do not do them justice. Amanda is set on an Expedition for her next vehicle. Anyway enough jibber jabber let's get on to the pictures.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)

The new Concept Edge looks a little funny, front end looks to big for the car but we'll see if anything actually carries over.

The new Transit Connect is pretty cool with the few different sizes and being able to be a 7 pass.

The new E-Series replacement, the Transit, is supposed to come out next year. Different body sizes just like the Sprinters.

Love the Platinum Super Duties, wish I had use for one I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Love Raptor's!

Sat in the Tremor, liked it, it's nice and comfortable just like the FX4 but wouldn't trade it in on either of my trucks. Don't like that it says FX4 on the fender emblem, if I was buying it that would bother me especially after spending that much.

#4 ·

Spent a lot of time with this beauty, Amanda loves it! When we have to get rid of her Escape because of size, this will probably be it's replacement. The 2015 is getting restyled and the Ecoboost so can't wait to see it.

They had some nice cars that were done up by different shops.

#6 ·
This is the MKC coming out next year. About the same size as the new Escape's

Newly styled Navigator for 2015 with the Ecoboost.

Range Rover had a display of one cut in half, pretty cool.

Got to check out the BMW i8 and i3

Loved the colour!

#8 ·
The new Colorado.

What the future wife thinks of the Suckerado.

Caddy's

I think that's about all I got. Was a great show and had tons of fun going in and out of the Fords. Sorry the pics aren't the best they were done with my phone.

#9 ·
Good job we don't have dial up here anymore I would have been all night waiting for the pics to load. Lol The new f150 is starting to grow on me. Once they hit the dealers I'll have to have a good look at one.

#10 ·
the fords look pretty sweet, im digging the new look of the F-150's
and as far as the chevs that Colorado looks like a tundra fuck a 1500 on every type of drug u can think of

it is the shittiest looking P.O.S out there lol

#14 ·
Lol Hollywood Hotrods. I didn't like it either.

Great pics Ryan, I'm with Magoo on that aftermarket train wreck Mustang, ruined it.

Starting to really like the curves on the new Mustang ( as long as it's not all blinged up with crappy aluminum spoilers and band aid size side walled tires )

Love the Raptor and the new wheels, I'm guessing that one had the Raptor Appearance Package, but I wish they'd dump the tacky decals on the side of the box, they look like ass.

New F150 I'm still on the fence about, don't know what the ones at the Auto Show had for seat covers, in a couple of pics they look like potato sacks.
I wasn't a huge fan of the mudsplash on the Raptor's, this one I really liked. I didn't know why the seats looked like they did, you couldn't sit in them so I hope they have just been at a lot of other Auto Shows.

Nice pictures. Would love to see a show like that.

I read on another site, that the Tremor is basically a "parts bin" truck, using things left over from other models/levels. Which would probably explain why it was only one model year and things like the FX4 emblems, etc.
That's what it looks like to. Would love to take one on a test drive.

#12 ·
Great pics Ryan, I'm with Magoo on that aftermarket train wreck Mustang, ruined it.

Starting to really like the curves on the new Mustang ( as long as it's not all blinged up with crappy aluminum spoilers and band aid size side walled tires )

Love the Raptor and the new wheels, I'm guessing that one had the Raptor Appearance Package, but I wish they'd dump the tacky decals on the side of the box, they look like ass.

New F150 I'm still on the fence about, don't know what the ones at the Auto Show had for seat covers, in a couple of pics they look like potato sacks.

#13 ·
Nice pictures. Would love to see a show like that.

I read on another site, that the Tremor is basically a "parts bin" truck, using things left over from other models/levels. Which would probably explain why it was only one model year and things like the FX4 emblems, etc.

#15 ·
Awesome pics. Some very sweet cars/trucks. I like the new F 150, but the front is a little too much or busy for me i think. It'll probably grow on me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.