New Members / New Users Standard of Conduct
1) Postings are the opinions of their respective authors and do not reflect the opinions of FordTough.ca. FordTough.ca assumes no liability for direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, special or incidental damages, accident, injury, loss of property, income or life due to use or misuse of comments, suggestions, procedures, modifications, opinions, facts, enhancements, repairs or other information presented on our services. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the contents of any message or article. Use any information found on our services at your own risk.
2) FordTough.ca is a Friendly web site. Do not post mean-spirited, badgering, sexually explicit, racial epithets, derogatory or defamatory content, in any form.
3) No Advertising - other sites, ads, solicitations or other commercial content is strictly forbidden. Site sponsors/affiliates may respond to questions about their products.
For personal items for sale, please use the Classifieds section of this site. Want ads are allowed in the forums so long as you post a follow-up when you find the part(s). Vehicle value discussions are permitted, however if we find it turning into a for-sale thread the discussion will be locked and warning issued.
4) Vendors promotions by users is encouraged but excessive promotion of vendors may be removed.
5) Your signature may contain only Ford related content. Please not overly large or obnoxious signatures. Users are here to read the content, not to be annoyed by your signature.
6) You may not post any copyrighted material you do not have rights to. Please link to external articles rather than post them in the forums.
7) You may not use this site to discuss or organize any legal action, including but not limited to class-actions.
8) We reserve the right to reveal your identity (including your name, location, email address, IP address, etc.) to involved parties in the event of legal action or complaints arising from any content you post.
9) We reserve the right to remove any user or post from our forums for any reason, with or without prior warning. If your account is suspended any re-registration on your part will be considered harassment and will be followed by contacting your ISP and local law enforcement if required.
10) This is a busy site with hundreds of daily posts and it takes a lot of effort by the staff and volunteer moderators to keep things running smoothly. If you have any questions, disagreements or constructive criticism of moderation or the site please use the private message or contact system. The work of admins/moderators is challenging enough without users calling them out in open threads.
11) Please note that it's against our policy to cut and paste entire articles from other publications into this site. Rather than cutting/pasting entire articles into this site, we recommend that you only cute/paste a small part of the article (a few sentences or a paragraph) and then link to the rest of the article, please note that wholesale copying of articles may constitute copyright infringement (Digital Millennium Copyright Act "DMCA" Notice).