01 explorersport trac light problem - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Lighting Headlights, Taillights, HID's, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-10-2013, 03:56 AM Thread Starter

01 explorersport trac light problem

so i have a problem with my dads 2001 explorer sportrac when you turn the lights on then turn the lights off the park lights and fog lights stay on but they go out if you lock with the key fob. i dont know if this is conected but we had the shifter stick in park when it was started so to drive it we would have to shut it off and start it in N and then move to drive or reverse and we took it in and they removed some saftey switch and are waiting for parts any help would be great.

"CANT FORD IT DONT BUY IT"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode