2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Pitbull 
#1 ·
00' 7.3 diesel zf6 F350 superduty 4x4

P0231 - fuel pump circulation
P1316- injector module codes detected
P0479- exhaust back pressure sensor malfunction
B1366- ignition start circuit failure

Iam going too dig into the wirring harness on both banks

P0479 code we ran live diagnostics and that sensor is not reading anything not even working so it's been ordered

Any insight on the other two would be helpful ill continue too post on this thread about findings and solutions for them. Thanks in advance for thoughts insights and possible solutions found by others.

#4 ·
Clearing one or two codes may solve the others. Some are a result of something else related going wrong. Start by R/R the sensor you ordered. Howerver, that may not be the complete answer.

#5 ·
Yea I have too agree with u on that iam sure I got more issues going on then that I only need the beast too run for a little bit longer then she goes under construction ill keep updating progress I do have some videos of what she does. So ill post them soon as I can get them downloaded too wifeys laptop can't upload off my iPhone or iam not tech savy enough either or

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.