Looky Looky what I went a bought. - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Sicksoh
Looky Looky what I went a bought.

Now for the story behind it...

I actaully owned this truck before my 6.0L so I sold it in 06. Then some girl bought it and wrapped it around a poll and then some dude bought it off her and "Kinda" fixed her up. Well Seen it driving around last week and followed him to just get a pic of it to show my wife how he "Fixed" it up lol, and noticed it had for sale written in the back window, waited for him to come out of peavy mart and asked him what he wanted for it and then jewed him down a bit and bought i right on the spot and picked it up the next day lol. So I still had some things for it when I sold it like my rims and tires so when I got it home I slapped them on and this is what she looks like only a few days after.

Now she is in rough shape but I plan on bringing her back to life. I never did want to sell her but I had to but now I got it back.

This is what she used to look like I am going to try and find a place to make a decal like I had on it in the first place.

So im pretty excited to have her back it gonna be a good bombing around truck now and can releave some miles off the 350.

2006 PSD CC FX4 Sport SRW S/B
SCT with custom tunes by Quick tricks, Grand Rock turbo back dual 6" Miter cut stacks,
Xenon Fender flares,Tinted factory tails, Recon white lightning L.E.D. light bar, Glasstite topper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 05:06 PM

Nice,, any mods plannned for it?

http://www.fordtough.ca/forums/signaturepics/sigpic435_3.gif
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

Probaly not to many mods more or less just getting everything she needs back on her. I do still have a 3" Body lift that I never got put on it when I orignally had her so that will hopefully get thrown on sometime. She is prolly gonna need a paint job job too so that will be where I start

SCT with custom tunes by Quick tricks, Grand Rock turbo back dual 6" Miter cut stacks,
Xenon Fender flares,Tinted factory tails, Recon white lightning L.E.D. light bar, Glasstite topper

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 05:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Northern Supercrew
Funny how fate has a way of coming back around eh? What are some of the details on her? engine, tranny,mileage. I see the 4x4 decal is missing, did you do that before you sold her?

2013 f150 Ecobeast
3.55 E locker
FX4 Screw
SSI tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Ya sorry guys didn't givr any details. She is a 2001 4x4 with the 5.4 auto. 3.55 rearend and odometer is shwoing 200k but only works intermittantly so there is prolly more on her then that I gotta take it apart and do some soldering. And no I didn't take that off before I sold her so not sure the story on that one because there was only front end damage on it.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Here is a pic of the damage.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 11:41 PM

wow! that was a lot of damage,hopefully they did the work correctly.

a moments silence for the shelbyx,i hope her new owner enjoys as much.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2010, 08:04 AM Thread Starter

Ya thats what I am hoping to haven't had time to really sig in a see yet, but they did cheap out on the body repair all the panels they replaced are scratched to sh1t with peeling paint, ohwell just another good money pit, sorry kids you gotta go hungry for te next few months lol

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2010, 01:01 PM

Send a message via MSN to Northern Supercrew
looks like telephone pole damage?

2013 f150 Ecobeast
3.55 E locker
FX4 Screw
SSI tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2010, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Yep I think that is what she ran into and I think it won.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode