Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
2009+ F150 - Likes and Dislikes
I saw this on another forum in based in the US. Lots of interesting feedback, I'll start us off.
- Enormous amount of room in the back seat, very impressed with the flat floor underneath the seats.
- Heated rear power window. I've never seen one before, best of both worlds.
- MS Sync does an incredible job of interfacing audio devices with our trucks.
- New 6-speed seems to give the 5.4L much better legs and driving characteristics over previous transmission.
- Interior trim is pretty nice. 2011 gauges are even nicer.
- Backup camera and sensors, amazing (I've never seen it before I bought my truck).
- Comfortable seats, best of any truck I've been in.
-Keyless entry via keypad.
- 4WD system seems archaic. I think it's the only 4WD system amongst the half-tons that can't be driven on dry pavement. Makes noise when engaging.
- Quality of stereo and it's speakers is shameful. I had the door panels ripped off the first day I owned the truck.
- Mileage seems pretty poor, especially with the already low power the engine makes. Rated at 25MPG, can't get 19MPG in ideal conditions.