rubber mounted metal piece on rear caliper - - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: york region
Posts: 9
rubber mounted metal piece on rear caliper

just wondering if anyone knows what the rubber mounted round metal piece is for on the rear brake caliper. It is actually attached to the caliper slider. Does this piece pull off when you want to remove the slider to remove the caliper during a brake job. The truck is a 2011 f 150
parkside is offline  

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brake Caliper Lube tohi2care Suspension 2 05-14-2009 12:14 PM
Meats are mounted LayinHp Excursion, Expedition, Navigator, Bronco, Explorer, Escape, Flex, Edge 11 03-30-2009 06:05 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome