Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

2010 Ford F-150 XLT XTR Supercab

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  DASO 
#1 ·
Hey guys new to the truck world and i need some opinions. Got a dealer offer for a 2010 Ford F-150 XLT XTR Supercab for just under $25,000 +taxes. What do you all think? Thanks.

#8 ·
So your getting a 2010 supercab xlt ( xtr package ) 2wd and paying 25g for it, not to bad I ordered a 2010 supercab xlt ( xtr package ) 2wd out the door price was 28995 but I added a power moon roof. Truck came with the 5.4 and 3.73 ls rear

#11 ·
I own both a 4x2 and a 4x4 compact pickup trucks (Mazda 3 litre and Ford 4 litre, respectively). If you intend to drive in Canadian winters or plan to off road, a 4x4 is a must.

My Mazda with several hundred pounds of sand bags and a set of studded winter tires still got stuck a few times the past two winters. Had to get pushed or put on tire cables to get out. The same Mazda with a set of BFG AT T/A KO and similar sand bags got stuck 10 times one winter. 4x2 are a disgrace for winter use in snow belt regions IMO.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.