Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Where to get new truck serviced Cambridge Brantford?

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  SVT4MT 
#1 ·
Waiting for my new truck to be built - hopefully 4 more weeks!
Just wondering if you have any recommendations for routine service/maintenance?
I live in Cambridge/ Brantford area.
Got the old truck serviced at a Kitchener dealer - but a bit too far away.
Thanks for any suggestions.

#2 ·
I live in woodstock, work in cambridge.

My personal vehicles get serviced at Stauffer Motors in Tillsonburg.
Work vehicle gets serviced at Kitchener Ford..

I've been to Ridgehill in cambridge for service, and won't return.
Also been to Woodstock Ford for sales and service, and again won't return.

I went to Northway Ford to look and buy a car. We stood around being ignored for 20 mins, so we left and bought a car elsewhere, the same day...

Where did you end up ordering your truck?

#4 ·
Congrats on the new ride Bill , welcome to fordtough.ca, be sure to post some pics when you take delivery.

Four weeks is a pretty typical wait time and the key to service is to find someone you trust, sometimes that means a 40 minute drive.

Personally, I'll do the 40 minute drive (one way) to get the parts and service I trust and that I'm happy with. Good luck in the search.

#6 ·
You're right - trust is everything.
But how do you fit that time into your day with work and everything?
Do you get a loaner car or book a day off - because even with an appointment I find sometimes it's a long wait even before they look at your vehicle.

#7 ·
depends on what Im getting done.

sometimes I book a morning appt, drop it off the night before and pick it up next day.
Or i setup other things the same day with the wife and leave the vehicles there and take the other vehicle and swing back around to pick it up.

I have monday's off. I work Tuesday-Saturday.

#11 ·
No offense to anyone that frequents the major chains, be it muffler, transmission or oil change, but you'll never…..EVER…..see my truck anywhere but the local Ford dealership that I've been going to for the last 10 years, even for routine oil changes.

Too many horror stories on the chain stores, some personal experience that wasn't quite at the horror level, but questionable business practices and shady dealing is enough for me to stay clear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.