A few quick snap's - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Bush_aholic
A few quick snap's

Well I haven't been around lately keeping busy with too much time on my hands. Few little changes to the truck and a couple pic's from some adventures

My guard dog sleeping on the job WTF, now that's the life Last sled ride of the year.

Now she's being impatient sitting on my bike wondering why we are taking so long to go fishing...lol (Grizzly 660 not a Kodiak BTW

Crazy snowfall first week of May

Some pic's from a cliff I encountered wile running a line in the middle of nowhere. I had to go down and up the darn thing

Finally got around to putting some spot lights back onto the truck, a little more subtle compared to when I first got the lift....lol

Finally got the gap guards in, major diff should a took before pic's.... Wasn't too hard cost me about 30$, a few beers and some alone time with the pickup to do all four wheel wells.

My mud slinger's got them a little dirty....that's just from driving around town on a nice dry sunny day...lol

I put on a new ramp for the truck, the big metal pull out ones that collapses over the back bumper just no pic's of it yet. And I'm in the process of finally getting my top secret skid plates made up....OHHHH YA!!! Defiantly some pic's coming when that's finished.

Maybe some day I will get the summer tires put on before my mickey's are too warn out for winter

I only drive in the city, to get out of it!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 10:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to Northern Supercrew
Good to see you back Gab. Nice all around pics of the toys. at least you got to look forward to cleaning the quad now.........MUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...

2013 f150 Ecobeast
3.55 E locker
FX4 Screw
SSI tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Ya been a nice muddy spring.....Forgot to mention that I no longer have my Red F250, motor bit the dust so hopefully soon I will have a nice diesel in my near future

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 11:13 PM

Looks like you've been having some fun time

http://www.fordtough.ca/forums/signaturepics/sigpic435_3.gif
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 08:49 AM

Send a message via MSN to 98nascartruck
Its great to hear from you and by the looks of it you have been having some fun!!!!

Gordon
Proud owner of 1998 NASCAR special edition F-150
(Celebrates 50 yrs of NASCAR and the F series truck)

My Pictures
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:40 PM

yeah that looks nice man i need something like that i see what i can do and also make my own. we both have 6 inch and a 3 inch body but mine looks way way higher?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Master Mechanic

Send a message via MSN to v8ranger
trucks looking good man keep it up
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM

Nice looking truck, some nice toys also!

I have an 08 Suzuki LTR-450 ATV, and my dad's got an 08 Outlander 800 Max Xt!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 01:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by osvaldo narvaez View Post
yeah that looks nice man i need something like that i see what i can do and also make my own. we both have 6 inch and a 3 inch body but mine looks way way higher?
I noticed your truck looked a little higher maybe that's why you need a custom shaft? My suspension is 6" in the front 4 1/2" in the back in order to level it off and not mess with the pinion angle too much. You have bigger tires too. My kit specified the stock shaft would be fine.

Skrwz has a similar lift and we are pretty close in hight he has a DR kit they don't make anymore, he braggs he's taller than me but I have the tires to fix that in my back yard.....lol Then he will buy bigger tires I know it!

And I have a heavy a** winch weighing down the front

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 04:21 AM

yeah i seen the winch man it looks great i been wanting one to and on the same spot. yeah i have bigger tries i wanted 42s swampers but i think ima just get 38s in a half on 15inch black rim.. but mine is higher cuz i did more stuff to it i also crank the tor keys all the way up in the front cuz i have 37s and the trucks body sits on top of the tries. love the 4wheeler man i have one just like it but mine is the bruin 450 4x4 same brand in everything. did u see the stack on top of my truck its the black muffler i made it my self never seen another truck with one like it lots of guys down here been telling me to make them one they said to sell it to big stores and get them to sell it that what i been trying to do. and i love ur rims big time their kool

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode