Financing rates - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 02:24 AM Thread Starter
Apprentice

Financing rates

Anyone have comments on the kind of financing rates and deals they've seen or been offered on the 2015 F150's under the employee pricing sale?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 08:21 AM

Garage
Personal opinion, but Employee Pricing incentives are about as good as it gets, 3.99% financing isn't terrible IMO, sometimes Ford Credit beats anything the major banks offer.

Its all a balance between incentives and interest rates, great incentives paired with slightly higher interest rates, or 0% financing with lower incentives.

You have to do the math and see which works better for your individual situation, its all pretty subjective.

801A - 6550 lb bundle of joy
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 01:43 PM

The end of August and into September they will bring out the 2016's I think so they might throw some pretty good incentives on the 2015's than. I also like the Built Ford Tough event for trucks good incentives and $1000 towards accessories or I think it was $750 cash.

Nicole - 2004 Ford F-150 Lightning #3573
Emily - 2010 Ford F-150 FX4

Amsoil Independent Dealer
Amsoil Home Page

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Bacon View Post
The end of August and into September they will bring out the 2016's I think so they might throw some pretty good incentives on the 2015's than. I also like the Built Ford Tough event for trucks good incentives and $1000 towards accessories or I think it was $750 cash.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 05:07 PM

Garage
Glad you could find some answers, you're welcome.

801A - 6550 lb bundle of joy
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT4MT View Post
Personal opinion, but Employee Pricing incentives are about as good as it gets, 3.99% financing isn't terrible IMO, sometimes Ford Credit beats anything the major banks offer.

Its all a balance between incentives and interest rates, great incentives paired with slightly higher interest rates, or 0% financing with lower incentives.

You have to do the math and see which works better for your individual situation, its all pretty subjective.
Agreed. Exactly why I bought on Employee Pricing. My ex is a finance manager at a dealership and told me years ago that Employee Pricing is the best PRICE based deal they regularly offer. There are other deals towards financing, etc. but Strictly pricing based Employee Pricing is normally the best deal.

Discussing interest rates, and other financing deals, could be difficult as it depends on dealer incentives, which company the financing is through, and credit ratings. As such, two people can go to the same dealership, buy the same truck from the same salesman and finance manager but yet vastly different interest rates.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode