Fabtech 6" Suspension Lift Kit for Ford F-150 in CARiD Video Review
Changing the suspension of your Ford F-150 is a great way to unlock its driving capabilities, add more ground clearance and run much bigger tires. If those are your goals, make sure to look at our new Fabtech Performance Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 6" Front and 5" Rear Lift. This kit offers enough clearance to fit 37-inch tires, while adding 6 inches more ground clearance for skillful off-roading. Once installed, your truck will be ready to run larger tires and tackle the most difficult terrains. Watch our video review for all installation details.
Fabtech® - 6" x 5" Performance Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit
- Can not Use OEM Tires and Wheels
- With Rear Dirt Logic SS Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37"x13.50"
- Built to enhance your off-road capabilities
- Made from road-touch materials to survive the test of time
- Perfectly installed for the first time
- 1/4" Thick High Arched Crossmembers
- 1/4" Thick Differential Plate
- Ductile Iron Spindles
- Impact Struts
- Heavy Duty Tie Rods
- Torsion Bar Mounts
- Rear Add-a-leafs.
Fabtech™ | Lift Kits & Suspension Systems - CARiD.com
Provide your Ford F-150 with the suspension performance it deserves – install the new Fabtech Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit!
Last edited by CARiD; 11-07-2018 at 09:14 AM.