Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Rev x

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  zip 
#1 ·
Any 6 litre guys out there using REV X oil additive or fuel additive? I have been using the oil additive and it works wonders for injector stiction.

#2 ·
I've heard it works good, but don't use it myself. With the mods I have, the oil stays clean and I don't have stiction issues. I would use if I had to though!

#3 ·
I have used it a couple times. That and Hotshots Secret. Many have had success with it and it's readily available. There is some other stuff out there called Archoil. I think that's how it's spelled. I may try that.

#6 ·
Archoil

I,ve been using Archoil for a while now. The first time I used it, I poured it directly into the filter housing but removed the center of the housing first. The part you push your oil filter onto comes out easily with one torx bolt. T27 if i remember. I used 16oz on the initial treatment. WOW. what a difference, runs way smoother and quieter. Now I just use 8oz every oil change and pour it in with the oil. (Amsoil Series 3000 5w30) Just order Archoil on Amazon and it ships right to your door. I really recommend this stuff. I have 250,000 km on my original injectors now and am not having any issues at all. Try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

#7 ·
I want to try some of that. No issues at this point. I know there is a dealer for the stuff in Edmonton and I will be in that area in June. I should call and see if it is an item they keep in stock.

#9 ·
That is the one I was thinking of. I think they have two stores in Edmonton.

Do you know if they actually have the stuff in stock?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.