Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

2015's on the local lot

13K views 66 replies 19 participants last post by  MustardCutter 
#1 ·

Not my pics, but Montgomery Ford in Kincardine (my dealership of choice) posted these up on their Facebook page.

Might have to wander down and be nosy, red one appears to be an XLT Super Crew, blue Lariat Super Crew (??) and the obvious black Platinum Super Crew.

See less See more
#12 ·
$73,500 plus taxes?? Wha-fuck?

I'm really glad I grabbed the Raptor while the getting was good, even with incentives, that's cringe worthy for an F150, even if it is a Platty.

I'm curious about the twin panel moonroof though, and the wheels look not terrible.

#17 ·
Still got to shake my head at the pricing of $75,000, even for a KR. I don't think there are any incentives out there yet.

Oddly enough, "Build & Price" for the 2015's still isn't available on ford.ca, you'll have to be happy with "Build & Price" for a 2014 that will never be built. lol

#28 ·
Just for laughs I built up a King Ranch and Platinum.....both came out to around $80,000, plus taxes puts you in a $90,000 F150. Wow.

Plus interest, unless you can pay cash, in which case you're not too worried about that price in the first place. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.