Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

wheel liners

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SVT4MT 
#1 ·
Hey
just wanted to get some ideas of what you guys have used for the rear well areas?
I'm thinking of buying the husky rear well covers but still on the fence and thought of spraying a cylicone sealer but would like to ask for advise
thanks
Glenn

#2 ·
I ordered my '13 FX4 with Fords OEM wheel well liners in the rear, they looked really good. Can't speak to the Husky ones, but Fords were pretty good.

Silicone sealer won't cover up the box to frame gap like the wheel well inserts, but probably not a bad idea, the more protection the better.

#4 ·
Wheel well liners for the rear are an option according to the build and price on ford.ca. I'm pretty sure the front is always somewhat lined to to protect the engine bay from crap. Did you maybe not get what you paid for? I'd check to make sure they ordered them.

#6 ·
All that info should be on the window sticker that came with the truck, I would hope the dealer included that with your paperwork after the PDI.

If you look in the rear wheel wells and see plastic, you got the liners , if you see the bed and the frame, you didn't.

Here's a Google pic of the Husky liners, but same idea.

Skid plates, just look under the truck and you should see them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.