Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Undercoat

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  I like Fords Too 
#1 ·
Hey everyone i was thinking about undercoating my dentside with fluidfilm again but its 18.oo a can..any other suggestions?..also how do you load more pics?..wife probly can do it but shes busy..txs

#2 ·
I used tar and gasoline on the under body. Use the gasoline to thin out the tar and paint it on with a brush. Let it sit for a day then take a drive down a dry dusty gravel road to finish. The outer body panels got rocker guard but I'm told Line-X is the way to go these days. Also, raid a !979 for it's front plastic inner fender wells. Saves the front cab mounts that are the biggest pita in these trucks to redo.

#3 ·
I upload pics to my album in the User CP then use the link they create to paste in my post using the insert pic function.

#6 ·
to attach pics from your own computer

first , click on that black box that says "reply" above the box you would normally type your post in

this will take you to a similar posting box to type in that has a few additional options below it

type your post , then scroll down to "manage attachments"
click on that it's what you're lookin' fer

under manage attachments a new window will open - you may need to expand it's size to see the entire right side

you will see a few bars that say "brouse"
click the first one and the list of files in your computer will open
select the file that contains your pics and click on it

now find and click on the pic you want to attach

repeat with the next brouse bars for additional pics

now , towards the right side of the window it says "upload"
you need to click on that

once the upload is done you need to scroll down to the bar across the screen that says attachment key
there's a square at the right end of that bar - click on the square

now you get a bar that says close window - click that

now you're going to be back in the box you typed your pst into ...

scroll down , BUT , be sure you scroll down past the usual "submit" bar below the post box..

scroll down again past "manage attachments" and you'll find a second "submit" bar -- THAT's the one you need to make sure your pics attach to the post..

if you muck it up by clicking the first submit bar you'll loose your attachment attempt and have to start all over..but your post will go up..

so then you'll need to click on edit , then click on "go advanced" then you can redo the attachments as described above......again ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.