Guess since i just joined i'll get some pics of my truck up.
1996 F-150 (With some mods - lol)
- Factory bottom end 302
- Mustang GT Heads
- Edelbrock Performer Intake
- ZEX 125HP Nitrous System With NANO Kit.
- 24LB Ford Racing Injectors
- F-303 Cam
- MSD 6AL Ignition System, with Blaster Coil.
- Underdrive Pulleys
- Aeromotive Fuel rails, Fuel Pumps and 8AN Stainless fuel Lines. 6AN return.
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- BBK Throttle body
- Tru Trak Locker with 4.10 Rear Gears
- Rear Sway bar removed.
- 16 Gallon Fuel Cell
- Custom Dyno Tune and Chip by techmotion In calgary. 3 Switch selectable maps. (Race nitrous, Street(No NOS), Street (With NOS)
Thats all i can think of at the Moment. Truck is Undergoin a Complete Transformation this winter which will include;
World all Aluminum 347 Block
- Eagle 347 Rotating assembly
- F-303 Cam with Custom Grind
- AFR Heads
- BBK SSI Intake Piggybacked with Complete aeromotive Fuel injection System and standalone Fuel managament system.
- MSD 7AL Digital Ignition System
- BBK Throttle Body and MAF System
Competition Works 26" Backhalf Chassis Kit full four link setup.
- Moser 9 Inch rear end with 4:56 Spool
- Custom Drag Springs with bags. (im thinking 160Lb Springs)
- S&W Race Cars 36" Wheelie bar setup
Belltech JDM 3" Drop i beams for the front with QA1 Adjustable coilovers.
And many others. but you will have to see when its done.
Currently this truck has a best time of 12.98 @ 104 MPH in the 1/4 at medicine hat raceway. In calgary it runs Consistent 13.3's at 97-99 MPH. Hoping to Drop into the hi 11's for next year with the new setup.