Running Boards Question! - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Apprentice

Running Boards Question!

The support bars that hold my running boards in place have been eaten away over the years and pretty much completely rotted out! Seems to be a common occurrence from what I have read over the interwebs.

Now here is my question!!

Are the support bars for a 92 Flare Side EXTENDED cab the same as the support bars for a 92 Flare Side REGULAR cab?

I have a line on a set of mint ones that came off a 92 extended cab Flare Side and want to know if they will work for me before I make the 1+ hour trip.

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Forum Newbie

hey i had same problem mine was rusted out someone had even step'd one andit fell to the ground bruising their shins i went and seen a buddy got a muffler shop he made me 2 new pipes put them on bent and welded cost me 40 bucks easy fix!!

Little Boys Wear Bowties, Big Boys Drive FORDS

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode