Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Stock Wheels?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  07rangersport 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my stock 16" wheels, no tires or TPMS. What do you guys think they are worth? I'm really at a loss on this one..... I'd keep them for future but I'm going back to school in 3 weeks and NEED the money. I'll be selling them with the centercaps and lugnuts as well. Thoughts, comments?

#3 ·
I looked on Craigslist and this was all I found.

Copy/paste

I sold my ranger with the winter tires and wheels so I have 4 235 75 15 michelin ltx ms tires mounted on stock mag wheels.The tires are at least 95% and the rims are in nice shape.I will try to figure out how to put pictures on.Can not find center caps.$600. firm or trade for WHY.

End C/P

Maybe this will provide a baseline? He has rubber and no center caps.
If I were selling I would probably go $300 for the set. JMO.

#5 ·
In montreal i've seen them posted a few times usually between $45 - 75 per without tires, higher of course with tires. I bought an extra pair(2) for $50 per just a few weeks back. I think anything close or higher to $75 per will just sit in the classifieds or wherever. Not much demand for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.