Now a Rize Dealer - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Now a Rize Dealer

Hey, we just signed up as a dealer for Rize Suspensions. Some pretty cool stuff to check out at www.rizeind.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 02:16 PM

ive sent a rize kit back too them... NOTHING fit or lined up...

what are you going too do with the rear lift part of it? blocks? new springs?

either drive shaft spacer ( cheap but driveline variations) or new drive shaft( expensensive) im surprised you guys would sell that product ( with warranty).. we declined them...

a 37 and up tire is too much tire for the stock steering system.. will experience premature wear and failure... not too mention the little ball joints and front driveshafts..and NO power...

sorry too rain on ur parade but just relayin my experience with them...

an IFS truck should not be lifted above 6" i my opinion...
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-23-2007, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackstock View Post
Hey, we just signed up as a dealer for Rize Suspensions. Some pretty cool stuff to check out at www.rizeind.com
Thats good news
I have read some good reviews about their product
Hope it will work out for you guys

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Master Mechanic

Send a message via MSN to v8ranger
good luck trucks look mean
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 10:30 AM

i apologize.. my ignorance... was stuck in 150 land.. the 350 stuff looks like it would at least bolt up...
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 12:51 PM

i purchased the Cantileaver set up from rize it fits well couldn;t tell you on there other parts tho
I was considering being a Vendor, have access to there stuff but becoming a vendor for a different company High end lifts Very Expensive starting range
10k, lift alone So its not going to be full time work but to give you a idea of gear used
For F - 350 only

3.0 king coils all 4 corners , 4 link set - up, cross over, and track bar for front and rear axle, Front hydro-assist double ended ram for the front

But nice and good luck with it hopefully you can give member discounts for us \\
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 11:47 AM Thread Starter

We are very happy with Fabtech, their support, R&D and commitment to quality. The Rize product I think will be exclusively for Super Duty. Thats the plan anyhow.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 12:03 PM

If I wanted a suspension lift kit for new style F 150 I would defently be looking at the Rize kit than the RCD and Last Fabtech

http://www.fordtough.ca/forums/signaturepics/sigpic435_3.gif
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackstock View Post
We are very happy with Fabtech, their support, R&D and commitment to quality. The Rize product I think will be exclusively for Super Duty. Thats the plan anyhow.

fabtech is a GREAT company too deal with..
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 12:46 AM

Here is a great explanation from Rize, on some of the features of their system
:
"Front Lift System 04'-06' F150 & 03'-06' Expedition
The front kit consists of bracketry that is modeled in 3D CAD using an artistic design touch, but with form and function foremost in mind. Starting with 1/4" A36 steel the bracketry is CNC cut and formed into a boxed and gusseted configuration, then welded at strategic points to maximize strength. By using these manufacturing methods and combining them with our quad link support struts and integrated skid plate, we at Rize Industries are able to supply drop down bracketry that is both stronger and more visually appealing than that of the competition.

The industry standard of raising the steering point way up on the spindle to address the steering issues on most of the competitions lift kits was not an option for Rize Industries. That method not only puts undo leverage on the rack & pinion system, it also promotes a "heavier" steering feel. Here at Rize Industries we have designed a system that we refer to as L.S.R.S. This unique "Linear Slide Rack Support" system helps isolate the rack from the exaggerated forces that are generated by using larger wheel and tire packages. Not only does our L.S.R.S. help take stress loads off the rack & pinion unit, it allows the steering point on the spindle to remain in the stock location, thereby creating a factory type steering feel.

Combining all this with special bracketry to use the stock coil-overs, or an upgrade to optional aftermarket coil-overs, what you end up is simply the finest F150/Expedition Front Lift Kit on the market, PERIOD, END OF STORY!"

I think this is great That companies like Rize look at Innovating and expanding options

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode