Current shot. No before and after pics (springs badly sagged, almost on bump stops front and rear - just imagine that pic with the tires almost in the wheel wells), but my "lift" cost me $40 for the front coil spacers and $25 for the rear lift prings. 2" front, 4" rear (settles to around 2" since its loaded with camping gear constantly, why I did 4" in the first place). Refuse to do a body lift. The rear leafs I got second hand off of bc4x4, 4 leafs instead of 3, factory 2" block, and home built 2" lift shackles.
Front is a set of 2" poly spacers that sit under the coils and a set of poly camber bushings to compensate. Stock shocks all around (flexes surprisingly well in the rear, no limiting from the shocks either - stock 11.75" travel Monroes even though it uses every last inch of them), front I stacked some washers to gain an inch (basically a homebuilt highrider STX kit), same thing, the suspension maxes just as the shocks do too. Rather bubba'd, but it works very well considering it owes me $65. Oh, and both sway bars removed too.
The truck doesn't get 'wheeled too terribly hard but mostly FSRs and some side trails and mud. The hardest trail its seen is the Whipsaw Trail in Princeton, BC and that was a snow/mud that trip, dropped into one hole hard enough it split the windshield! Sits just perfectly high enough to get through cross ditches without dragging the hitch, yet stock enough to avoid camber or alignment issues, or police attention