31K views 66 replies 35 participants last post by  whiteman 
#1 ·
Show your lift, and tell us what lift did you use

#2 ·
Haven't lifted the 350 yet but I'll post some of my old truck. 2003 F-150 XLT

Stock, only pic I have of it stock.

3" body lift (installed by yours truelly) 32" tires

3" body lift, 2" rear blocks, 2" torsion bar crank, 34" LTBs

I also lifted the wifes ST with 1.5" rear shackles and 1" torsion crank with 32" TSLs, but have no pics of it.

#3 ·
What lift??? it came this way it's the FX666 package :icon_lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Donahoe Racing 6" Suspension Lift, 6" Deaver Rear springs and a 3" P/A Body Lift on 35/12.50/17 Parnelli Jones Dirt grip Raidials

#5 ·

Current shot. No before and after pics (springs badly sagged, almost on bump stops front and rear - just imagine that pic with the tires almost in the wheel wells), but my "lift" cost me $40 for the front coil spacers and $25 for the rear lift prings. 2" front, 4" rear (settles to around 2" since its loaded with camping gear constantly, why I did 4" in the first place). Refuse to do a body lift. The rear leafs I got second hand off of bc4x4, 4 leafs instead of 3, factory 2" block, and home built 2" lift shackles.

Front is a set of 2" poly spacers that sit under the coils and a set of poly camber bushings to compensate. Stock shocks all around (flexes surprisingly well in the rear, no limiting from the shocks either - stock 11.75" travel Monroes even though it uses every last inch of them), front I stacked some washers to gain an inch (basically a homebuilt highrider STX kit), same thing, the suspension maxes just as the shocks do too. Rather bubba'd, but it works very well considering it owes me $65. Oh, and both sway bars removed too.

The truck doesn't get 'wheeled too terribly hard but mostly FSRs and some side trails and mud. The hardest trail its seen is the Whipsaw Trail in Princeton, BC and that was a snow/mud that trip, dropped into one hole hard enough it split the windshield! Sits just perfectly high enough to get through cross ditches without dragging the hitch, yet stock enough to avoid camber or alignment issues, or police attention ;) LR

#6 ·
Kinda lame, but I just got my digi back and the only trip I`ve been out on lately with a camera:

Sorry they`re so fuzzy, but I think buddy took them on the wrong settings. I`m throwing a lunchbox locker in the rear next, mostly to save the front end. And typical - the rear does 75% of the work and the front only stays on the ground due to the weight of the engine/tranny.

Right now the biggest issue is.. uhhhh... clearance, and from the strangest places too. The tires barely rub, but due to the extended shackles and the stress they put on the leafs and shackle mounts, the rearend moves over enough that the driveshaft u-joint yoke GRINDS at the fuel tank skid plate, 5" to the side of it!!! None of the other trucks could climb straight up through those holes, and that`s done with 50 psi in the tires, open diffs! LR

#19 ·
B-mac are those bushwaker cutouts or just the pocket flares? I'm thinking about doing the cutouts but have not talked to anyone who has used them. Are you happy with them?

#22 ·
They are just the regular pocket flares...mine are actually made by EGR. I didn't want to fork out what they wanted for cutouts

#27 ·
SKRWZ how do you like the light bar...I want one!

Bush_aholic how does that winch mount hold up? Does it mess up your approach angle like dig into the ground?

Here's mine, 03 F150 Supercrew 5.4L 6 inch fabtech lift, 315/75-16 bfgoodrich km1s, 3.73LS, Fabtech bump steer kit, Pro comp Xtream wheels, Fire & Ice LED Light Bar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.