Back heated seats - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts
F-150 2004 to 2008 Forum XL, XLT, STX, LARIAT, FX4, FX2

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
 
fordtough.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GTA
Posts: 7,721
Back heated seats

Can I add something to my back seats,
What Can I use?



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
fordtough.ca is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 10:34 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 366
our dealerships use a lil chinese guy.. 200 bux per seat for dual level heat.. pretty god deal..
HEAVY METAL is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 02:15 PM
 
Irish FX4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Georgetown
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08limited View Post
Can I add something to my back seats,
What Can I use?
Hey 08,

I have a link at work to a guy on ebay that sells a kit for heated seats. If i can find it ill post it here for you.


Mods to Date.
3"AF1 cold air intake.<-> Xcal 3 Troyer Performance tuned.[
2" Auto spring Leveling Kit.<-> Edge Evolution running stock.

Bilstien 5100's Front & Rear.
Irish FX4 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 02:22 PM
 
Viper238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Woodstock, Ont
Posts: 3,353
Send a message via MSN to Viper238
go to walmart/ct and buy a heated seat cover
cut the fabric apart and find the heating elements
pull the back seat out..
take the leather off..
fit the heating elements in the foam.. cut small areas out and push into place.. put leather back on..

mount the controls somewhere and wire up

I thought of it awhile ago.. was gunna do it to the wifes saturn but we dealt it off.. Thinking about doin it too her Escape..
Viper238 is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
 
fordtough.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GTA
Posts: 7,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish FX4 View Post
Hey 08,

I have a link at work to a guy on ebay that sells a kit for heated seats. If i can find it ill post it here for you.
Thank you that would be great



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
fordtough.ca is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
 
fordtough.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GTA
Posts: 7,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper238 View Post
go to walmart/ct and buy a heated seat cover
cut the fabric apart and find the heating elements
pull the back seat out..
take the leather off..
fit the heating elements in the foam.. cut small areas out and push into place.. put leather back on..

mount the controls somewhere and wire up

I thought of it awhile ago.. was gunna do it to the wifes saturn but we dealt it off.. Thinking about doin it too her Escape..
Cool info THX



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
fordtough.ca is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
 
fordtough.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GTA
Posts: 7,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAVY METAL View Post
our dealerships use a lil chinese guy.. 200 bux per seat for dual level heat.. pretty god deal..
Yep this is good
We don't have any of those guys here




100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
fordtough.ca is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
heated Seat control question??? teckert New Members Introductions 6 10-26-2008 12:21 AM
I'm back!!!!!!! Bronco79 Alberta 15 06-30-2008 12:20 AM
Adding heated seats fouter F-150 2004 to 2008 Forum 4 03-04-2008 10:07 PM
Which/Who/How? Heated Mirrors Viper238 F-150 2004 to 2008 Forum 6 12-25-2007 05:02 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome