page 91 owners manual, perimiter lighting feature, enabling/disabling the perimiter lighting feature
your vehicle comes with the perimeter lighting feature enabled. All vehicle doors must be closed before beginning the procedure. You must complete steps 1-5 within 30 seconds, or the procedure will have to be repeated. If the procedure needs to be repeated, you must wait a minimum of 30 seconds to begin again.
1. Turn the ignition to the 3 (ON)(on, not start!) position, then press the unlock button 3 times.
2. Turn the ignition to the 1 (OFF/LOCK) position, then press the unlock button 3 times.
3. Turn the ignition to the 3(ON) position and within 5 seconds, press the unlock button two times. NOTE: after turning the ignition to the 3(ON) position, two horn chirps should be heard, indicating that the system has been disabled. Conversly, two horn chirps followed by a honk will indicate that the system is enabled.
4. pressing the power door lock button two times again will turn the feature ON if it was previously OFF, or OFF if it was previously ON. Every two consecutive presses of the lock button after successfully entering the configuration mode will change the enable/disable condition of the feature.
5. Turn the ignition to the 1 (OFF/LOCK) position to exit programming. NOTE: After exiting the driver configuration mode, the horn will chirp once to indicate a feature has been activated/deactivated.
here ya go