New Mirrors - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Super Duty Forum ALL YEARS ALL MODELS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Forum Newbie

New Mirrors

I have a 2007 Ford F-350 Superduty and have just replaced the tow mirrors with ones that are for 2008-2012; the big box styled manual tow mirrors.

Now don't everyone run out and check your mirrors all at once!!!!

I thought they were symmetrical..... there not. As long as I have owned trucks, I never knew this... or never noticed it til now.

The driver side housing sits a little open and the passenger side is a little more angled in.

At first I thought the guys that sold me the new mirrors, were pulling my chain, until I saw a newer F-250 in a parking lot and as I was about to go by,I stopped to look at the front of this vehicle..... and sure nuf, they're the same.

Now when I have to go back to buy more parts, I'll have to confirm to them that I am an old raving lunatic....lol

The new mirrors are awesome, I like the the bigger convex mirror, as they really show whats coming up beside me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode