From Recon's website:
To remove your factory turn signal lens you will need to locate the release clip behind the larger,
top mirror of your 2008-2010 Ford Superduty. The clip is physically behind the mirror on the
horizontal edge, just adjacent to the lens.
1. Push the top, inside of the mirror so that there is a large gap by the bottom, outside
2. You should see the release clip now and you simply need to depress it using a flat
head screwdriver. This will release the light from the mirror.
3. Remove the bulb sockets from the factory lens and then remove the bulbs from the
4. Insert our plugs into the vacant sockets and snap your new RECON LED mirror lights
back into the mirror.
5. Test the running lights and the turn signals to ensure the plug is inserted correctly
before snapping the RECON lens onto the housing.
6. You will need to find a place to accommodate the wire inside the housing before you
snap the lens on.
2001 F350 CC SWB 6spd....currently getting a complete 'makeover'. Stay tuned.