1. Open the centre console and and remove the 2 screws.
2. Pull up the chrome trim around the shifter. It should pop off.
3. You can now pull up the top of the center console.
4. The entire bezel around the radio should pop off. Pull firmly and it will come off.
5. You should now see 4 screws that hold the radio in.
07 Ford Explorer Sporttrac Limited V8 4x4
-Autostart remote starter, Tinted windows, and soon a western bull bar
98 Ford Ranger 3.Slow Stepside
-16" Explorer wheels w/ Dayton AT's, Venstshades, Sunshade, Bugdeflector, and Custom Audio System