2004 Explorer Sport Trac - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Forum Newbie

2004 Explorer Sport Trac

Hey anyone, I have a 2004 Sport Trac and the brake-shift interlock is no longer functioning at all. I have had it at the dealer and the did replace the module however it only lasted an hour or two. I haven't had the time to bring it back yet and was just wondering if anyone has had this problem and found a solution that I can try. Makes me wonder since the dealer cant fix it or maybe there is a bigger issue.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated
bradguy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:44 PM

Did not hear of any problems and I had an Explorer before, but you never know

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Forum Newbie

Alright, thanks anyway I think I'm just going to have to make the time to get it back to the dealer. It's just frustrating since when I picked it up the last time they fixed it by the time I got it home it didn't work again.Maybe it's just my bad luck? They're fixing it under warranty at least.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradguy View Post
Alright, thanks anyway I think I'm just going to have to make the time to get it back to the dealer. It's just frustrating since when I picked it up the last time they fixed it by the time I got it home it didn't work again.Maybe it's just my bad luck? They're fixing it under warranty at least.
It may be just a wire on new plug

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode