FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts - View Single Post - ...About Time...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
SCREWDRIVER

Send a message via AIM to SCREWDRIVER
...About Time...

Wow, what an ordeal that was... I walked into the tire shop over a month ago and ordered a set of 315/70/17 BFG All Terrains, and 4 17x8.5 wheels... well a week later the wheels showed up, 2 of them wrong, and the other 2 scratched... so we mounted one of them for a test fit and it cleared fine, no rubbing at all... i reordered another set, and after 4 weeks of not hearing anything from these guys i went in and gave em an ear full, turns out these wheels came in scratched too! so i ordered a set of Eagle Alloy 079s 17x9, 2 days later i had an appointment for the alignment and mounting, so i get there at 10am, and he says, one wheel came in scratched, but the good one will be here at 12:30, 1:30 rolls around and the Eagle delivery kid shows up with the wrong wheel... so they throw the scratched one on until the good one shows up... now the other wheel we test fitted had a +8 offset, the new ones have a -12 offset, so the 315s wouldnt fit. Ordered up a set of 305/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, and FINALLY im rollin. You may ask why i waited and still bought them through these guys...? well i paid exactly cost for the rims, and less than cost (they lost money) on the tires... so it was worth it... PICTURE TIME

2oo5 F~15o Supercrew 4x4
3" ReadyLift Leveling Kit - 1.5" SkyJacker AAL - 3o5/7oR17 Nitto Terra Grapplers - 17x9 Eagle o79 - Raider Hard Tonneau - Pioneer FHP8oooBT - Dual Bassworx 10" Subs - Custom Fit Bassworx Sub Box - Flowmaster 40 Series SI/DO

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome